Friday, January 30, 2009

Before I get started I would like to say that I am impressed with the new iLife suite and I love what they have done with iMovie. (This movie was edited with iMovie '09) Below is the video of me unboxing the iLife '09 software suite.

Stay tuned for More. I will be doing a demo of all the new programs. Also I will be showing you the basics of some of the programs. Stay tuned to this blog or my Twitter @ Click Here to know when I have put up a new video; as I will be posting videos randomly throughout the week because of all of the content that is new. Lastly, I am thinking about doing a Tip of the week for all the different applications included in the iLife '09 suite. Comment and other than that, have a great time and what would you mix instant water with?

No comments: