Sunday, September 7, 2008

Google Chrome Features



Just the other day I posted a video about my first impressions on Google Chrome. Now after a few days I am pretty impressed with the new Google browser. I decided to do an outline video on some of the features of Google Chrome compared to other browsers.



  • To start off with Google Chrome is the fastest browser I have ever seen. ( faster than Safari)

  • Google Chrome is also open source project based on WebKit.

  • Google Chrome is well made by Google, and Google is great right?


So what do you have to lose? It is free and a very good browser. Go to Google and download it. Also feel free to comment and let me know what you think about it



I think that i will get some IE users using something else (thank God!). The only people that I don't think would like to use this are the Firefox addicts that love the plugins - otherwise it is an extremely good browser.

No comments: