Monday, January 4, 2010

Magic Mouse Unboxing

So, as most of you probably know, I could be considered a Mac fanboy. Not as much as I used to be, but I still have a bit of a weak spot for the latest gadgets from Apple. Perhaps it is because I have a knack for the latest and greatest, or maybe it is because their hardware is always cutting edge and introduces new things never seen before. The later is the case of this product. A multitouch mouse. The Magic Mouse. This mouse is like a trackpad and a traditional mouse all in one. Now don't get me wrong this mouse is not traditional in any way so, if you are into the original stuff, it is not for you. This mouse is very different and does come with a learning curve, but I do have to say that so far I have been very pleased with it. Now if I could only get it to work on my PC that would be great. The video below is the unboxing video, and there will be a review after I feel I have had enough time with the mouse to actually be thorough. So, enjoy.
[NOTE: In order to get this in Full 1080p HD so you can see the screen you are going to have to click this link then click to watch in HD. Click Here or click watch in HD in the player here and make it full screen.]

No comments: