Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pimp Out Safari Using Glims

I use Safari as my main web browser, with Firefox as a backup. Now I have nothing ageist Firefox at all, as a matter of fact I have it on my mac as a backup and for uploading youtube videos (the uploader crashes Safari). But, one thing I do wish Safari had is add-ons. Now, in this tutorial, I am going to be showing you how you can somewhat achieve this. I am going to be showing you who to use a program called Glims. Now, Glims is not going to give you add-ons like Firefox ha, but it will atlas offer you some customizability to Safari. It allows you to tweak just about everything from tab management, to search engines. So, yes I would recommend Glims to every Safari user, and before I bore you any more by typing on and on, watch the video below and see for yourself what Glims can do for you.
[NOTE: In order to get this in Full 1080p HD so you can see the screen you are going to have to click this link then click to watch in HD. Click Here or click watch in HD in the player here and make it full screen.]

No comments: